Paint effect courses
Our paint effect courses are run here at Designer Creations most months, we try to make the day a fun and interesting day. Learning new paint effect techniques is great way to transform pieces of furniture that need a facelift.We show you how to use the products and how to get the best out of them.
On the paint effects course you will have opportunity to use all the products, learn how you can use them in projects when you get home and feeling confident in doing so. Revitalising old furniture is fun and you can achieve stylish projects you can be proud of once the course has been completed. We offer advice after the course too, so if you're stuck just call!
You don't need to have any prior experience, we hope that you can join us soon!
The course runs from 10am till 3pm we have an hour for lunch. There is a restaurant on the Hop Pocket site which serves hot and cold lunches however if you'd like to eat your lunch in the craft room then please feel free to bring your own.
On the paint effect course you will learn
- How to prepare your furniture
- 2 colour painting techniques using Autentico chalk paint
- 3D stenciling using Terrapieno.
- Crackle glazes, small and large.
- Paint stenciling.
- Waxing, sealing and varnishing
- The use of coloured waxes and how it changes a projects look.
- Art medium a transfer system.
- Painting with patterned rollers.
- Gilding & wood ageing
£45 per person
- If there is something specific you would like to learn while on the course please let us know as we can include it just for you!
Coffee, tea and biscuits will be provided on the day and you will receive a 10% voucher off any Autentico products at the end of the day this will be valid for a month so no need to rush to make a purchase of supplies on the day.
Click below to book via paypal or you can book over the telephone.
Next paint effect courses are on the
14th September 2017
copyright 2015 © All rights reserved